We utilize a unique blend of legal experience and technological savvy to deliver results.
Our corporate practice helps local family-owned enterprises, emerging startups and large international companies with corporate services, corporate re/structuring, transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
We represent foreign companies that aim to do business in the Middle East and handle incorporations, acquisitions, commercial contracts, closing down of subsidiaries and establishing joint ventures. We also provide businesses across the MENA Region with corporate administration and represent clients in domestic and international mergers and acquisitions.
Clients regularly call upon our attorneys to represent them in complex cross-border corporate transactions and to provide legal advice regarding corporate governance, corporate structuring, and equity operations.
In conjunction with our litigation team, we offer our corporate clients elite representation in disputes involving corporate law issues in judicial and arbitral proceedings in Lebanon and abroad.
Our practice also encompasses services that are specifically geared towards startups, accelerators, incubators and venture capital firms that are doing business in Lebanon or seeking to invest in the MENA Region.
Our lawyers are intimately familiar with the laws and regulations that apply to corporate entities in all sectors and are familiar with the details of the recent reforms of corporate law in Lebanon and the Region.
In addition to our in-depth knowledge of relevant corporate laws and regulations, we help our clients make informed legal decisions that take their commercial strategies into consideration.
Our Corporate / M&A services include:
- Incorporation and setting up new companies (including preparation of articles of association, shareholder agreements and meeting minutes).
- Formation and structuring of affiliates and subsidiaries.
- General corporate structuring, restructuring and financing.
- Compliance with corporate laws and regulations.
- Cross-border corporate transactions.
- Corporate meetings and governance.
- Corporate disputes.
- Corporate liquidations.
- Establishing holding companies and offshore entities.
- Structuring of equity operations.